Our innovations at LogiMAT 2024
We will present our latest product innovations at LogiMAT in hall 7, booth F65 in Stuttgart from March 19 to 21, 2024.
Exclusive preview: Next generation electric wire rope hoist – NOVA2 rope
NOVA2 rope redefines the traditional rope hoist with modern technology and materials. The entire structure has been redesigned. As an alternative to conventional steel rope, NOVA2 rope can be equipped with a synthetic rope made of the high-performance fiber Dyneema. It:
- is 90% lighter than the steel rope version
- does not require lubrication, so it is cleaner and easier to maintain
- makes operation safer as there are no broken wires or sharp edges to pose a risk of injury
- reduces wear and tear on the drum, rope guide and pulleys
- is versatile and therefore very flexible
In addition, equipped with the digitally networked hoist monitoring system OMNI control, the frequency inverter VARIO control and intelligent electronic monitoring and control features, users make their crane solution ready for the digital future.
NOVA2 rope will be launched on the market in the course of 2024. At the start of the new series, models for load capacities of up to 10 t are expected to be available.
New at the fair: Explosion-proof chain hoist ATHLO chain Ex Zone 22
At the start of the new series, ATHLO chain Ex Zone 22 is designed for load capacities from 160 kg to 1,000 kg. Other sizes with load capacities of up to 2,500 kg will follow over time. ATHLO chain Ex Zone 22 ensures maximum safety and complies with all current strict ATEX directives as well as all required European specifications and standards. In order to comply with the strict explosion protection regulations, significant changes have been made. These are aimed at the following areas:
- Proper sealing under various environmental conditions
- Maximum surface temperature of 120 degrees, overheating not possible
- Exclusion of sparks caused by static electricity or other ignition methods
Find your crane
Describe your needs and get a solution proposal.